Friday, May 4, 2012

Molly's Turn: It's been a long time coming

It's been a while since I've added anything to our blog.  I am currently working on 3 new paintings, but for today I would like to post some random peices I like which I have done over the last 20 years.  Here goes!


This is a family crest requested by artist Danielle Fogel.


Dragonfly over water. Here I experimented wtih unstreched canvas.


A (very small) man from Darfu.
(This is the way to hold your hand for a formal greeting rather than shaking hands.)



Memmorial for 3 Women


Moth Over Moonscape




My Father, Robert Hagopian, RIP


Heads UP!!
I have a new venture I am excited about, I am creating an ongoing painting class this summer, which will be held here in our studio in Fairfax.  Our studio will hopefully include cartooning and linolium workshops created by Larry as well.  We will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment