Monday, March 24, 2014

Prints by Hugo Scornik


Congratulations Hugo.

(Hugo Scornik. Photo from part of a collage Hugo sent me years ago)
My old friend Hugo Scornik (aka Kinrocs) has a new set of digital prints published by Obra Sobre Papel.

Print collection container designed by Margarita Paulos
Hugo is originally from Argentina and currently lives in the Canary Islands, Spain where he’s had a number of gallery shows.

A Hugo painting (not part of the print set)

I knew Hugo in San Francisco many moons ago. We often hung out talking and drawing on cocktail napkins (I plan to post my collection of artists and cartoonists napkin sketches soon).
-Larry

Check out Hugo's  Music Hall, Drawings by Kinrocs  here:

 http://www.obrasobrepapel.com/news/19/272/MUSIC-HALL-DRAWINGS-BY-KINROCS-PUBLISHED-BY-WORK-ON-PAPER 

No comments:

Post a Comment