Sunday, February 14, 2016

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Molly's Turn (its been a long time)

It's been a while since I've posted my students work and I thought today would be a perfect day to do it!  I have wonderful students, we have such a nice time, I'd like to showcase some of their recent paintings!

Harry with his completed painting of his son Nick.

Nick

Harry working in my studio

Already onto the next painting!

Francis painting her dear friend

Francis with her completed painting

Completed and framed!

Annalise and her dog number 2

What a beautiful smile

Here's Annalise with her completed portrait of dog number 1

Hello

Cristin starting a new painting.

This is a painting I just completed of my cousin Patti Hagopian
I used this image as a jumping off point to help my students get the confidence to start from a drawing and just add paint. Painting for the class forces me to paint small, I'm starting to get an appreciation for this.

If you are in San Rafael on Monday mornings please stop by Riley Street Art Supplies and visit our class, we will be there from 10:30 to 12:30. It's a great environment to work in and we have such a nice time.

No comments:

Post a Comment